Wednesday, September 8, 2010

C . H . A . I . R . (noun) 1. a seat for one person, with a support for the back



“I went to the park and saw this kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed.”
Mitch Hedburg



This Chair was made by Eric Ku, how clever!



I love this owl chair by Erica Wilson, it was on ebay with a starting bid of $3,000!




Organic, comfortable, beautiful or just plain sad, a picture of a chair says 1,000 words. acquiring a funky chair is a great way to break out of your comfort zone with out breaking the bank. A pink chair would do that for me. I hate pink, on clothes, furniture anything. I guess I will start there. Sit and stay awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment